You should be coaching, they say - but nobody helps you to get better at it?
Coaching is becoming a core skill for anybody entrusted with a leadership role, and many organizations require managers to coach their teams.
Although we might be coaching every day, chances are high that we are not as good as we need to be, and we are not even getting better at it. Repetition doesn’t make perfect; it makes permanent. Michael Jordan put it nicely: “You can practice shooting eight hours a day, but if your technique is wrong, then all you become is very good at shooting the wrong way.”
This is where the Kata Dojo supports with a quicker and more effective approach to develop coaching skill with individuals as well as throughout all management levels of an organization.
The Kata Dojo provides a sports-like approach where coaches can repeatedly practice a series of specially designed training exercises and role play in a safe offline environment. This setup allows coaches to hone their skills through repeating coaching situations at a much higher frequency than would occur in reality.
Experience an approach that has the potential to take your coaching skills to the next level. The Kata Coaching Dojo – where practice meets perfection, and leaders evolve.
Find out more at www.kata-dojo.com.
In this hands-on session you will …
• Experience how the Kata Dojo works.
• Deliberately practice coaching in a multi round Kata Dojo exercise.
• Take away several coaching-hacks that you can apply immediately.
Who should attend
• Anyone enabling and coaching others to master challenges.
• Managers who want to coach their teams for superior results.
• Change managers and consultants, looking for a method to train coaches more effectively and scale effective coaching throughout their or their clients organization.