My Role: Accounting
“Accounting is no longer observers of lean. We are now drivers of lean in our organization.”
– Manufacturing CFO
The Lean Frontiers Learning Loop takes you from basic awareness and knowledge through skill development and mastery with the annual Lean Accounting & Management Summit a key stopping point.
Accounting is pivotal in measuring and motivating lean behaviors
- Access our free resources to begin your learning journey.
- Take the self-pace, on-line Lean Accounting Knowledge Certification course.
- Attend the annual Lean Accounting & Management Summit where you’ll learn from thought leaders and practitioners.
- Join our friends Nick Katko & Mike De Luca for regular Community Chats.
- Participate in hands-on workshops at the annual Lean Accounting & Management Summit.
- Receive coaching and consulting from our friends at BMA, Inc.
- Share your knowledge with others by presenting at the Lean Accounting & Management Summit.
- Learn by doing, sustained over time.
UPCOMING EVENTS RELATED TO Accounting
Get involved with Lean Frontiers
Lean Accounting: What’s it all about? by Brian Maskell and Bruce Baggaley
Japanese Translation – Lean Accounting: What’s it all about? by Brian Maskell and Bruce Baggaley
Why Lean Accounting? by Brian Maskell
Lean Sustainability Requires a Change in Culture by Michele Nash-Hoff
Lean Principles Must Expand Beyond Shop Floor by Michele Nash-Hoff
Practicing Lean is Theme of Lean Accounting Summit by Michele Nash-Hoff (featured in Industry Week)
Exploring the Role of Standard Costing in Lean Manufacturing Enterprises: A Structuration Theory Approach by Manjunath Rao and Andrew Bargerstock
Can ROI and Lean Co-Exist? by Orest Fiume, Michael Balle, Dan Jones, and Jacques Chaize
40% Increase in US Manufacturing is Achievable by Harry Moser
Production is Wealth Creation by Jim Huntzinger
“Measurement And Utilization Of “Free Capacity” At Production Sites: Based On The Theory Of Gemba Kaizen Costing” by Shino Hiiragi and Yasuyuki Kazusa
Here are our recent articles related to Lean Accounting.