Boeing Helena’s journey to engage the hearts and minds of everyone
For the past 2 ½ years we have been on a journey to change the culture at Boeing Helena. Our destination is “the team by themselves” (Management Teams, Cross Functional Teams, and Functional Teams), “using systematic problem solving to improve the work they do towards the achievement of targets and goals, when and only when the company culture is the reason the improvement occurs”.
In this session you will hear the approach we have taken to build trust and engagement for all roles at Boeing Helena.
- How we are removing burdens and derailers from employees across the site
- How we are enabling everyone to be successful
- See an example of one of our teams journey and their successes
About the Facilitator:
Ashley De Verniero, currently has the responsibility within Boeing Commercial Airplanes (BCA) Fabrication Division as the Lean transformation facilitator at Boeing Helena in Montana.
Previous assignments include:
- Strategy development including cultural transformation elements
- Leadership development excellence
- Senior Project Manager for various products for commercial and defense airplane programs
Ashley has been with the company for 17 years. For the past several years, she has been studying and implementing lean concepts and coaching leaders on desired behaviors. She is focused on guiding the thinking of the organization as they migrate to the desired culture. She is currently responsible for strategic planning, production system development, and coordinating and communicating activity across the organization.
Ashley grew up in Helena, MT and enjoys spending time with her two children, Mason and Monroe and her husband Chris. She is passionate about work but also has a love for trail running.